November was tired eyes and big smiles. Clutching a cup of coffee for warmth. Fingers curled around the edges of long sleeves. Covers pulled up a little higher. Day that becomes dawn earlier. Closets congested with cardigans and coats. Gratitude.
– banana bread
– lemon poppyseed scones
– banana bread muffins
– apple crisp
– artichoke-walnut pesto crostinis
– lasagna from scratch
– io non ho paura
– the little rascals
– how to lose a guy in ten days
– on the twelfth day of christmas
– dark places by gillian flynn
– sharp objects by gillian flynn
– benjamin francis leftwich
– donated blood
– voted in the presidential election
– deleted social media (twitter, facebook, snapchat, instagram)
– went to trivia night for the first time at a local gastropub
– attended a poetry slam
– watched ohio state beat michigan… again.
– attended two friendsgivings
Goodbye November, hello December. I look forward to what is in store.
More books to read, goodies to bake, and life to be lived.
* turkey image credit: ramy